Saturday, January 30, 2010

good talk

As the Corrupt American Fourth Estate Has Put Stress in Me Soon I'll Have to Leave the Country for a Bit to Restore the Blush to my Cheeks. Last Sunday I Saw "Disney On Ice," I Love That Stuff. The Best Part of the Winter Olympics is Women's Figure Skating. I Prefer the Old-Time Artistry to All This Leaping About, Say in 1988 When Katarina Witt and Debi Thomas Did Their "Dueling Carmens," Carmen Dies at the End and They're Laying On the Ice Trying to Control Their Breathing After Skating This Long Program So They Appear Dead. Many Thought That the Canadian Girl, Liz Manley, Who Got the Silver Deserved the Gold. I Saw All of Them and More at "Caesar's Palace" Afterwards. Brian Boitano Could Really Get Up in the Air, Guy Could Sky. The U.S.'s Best Hope is Rachael Flatt Who Has Been Coming On Recently. Apparently Tara Lipinski Who Won in 1998 Has Had Both Her Hips Replaced, Sasha Cohen at the Last Olympics Said, the Ice is Slippery, She Also Could Have Said the Ice is Hard, Poor Thing. I Also Saw Tara Along With the Others of the 1998 Olympics. They've Been Talking About Potatoes Recently on the "History Channel." I Was Driving Through Idaho 10 Years And I Stopped Off in Blackfoot, Idaho in Bingham County to See Their "Potato Museum." This County Produces Half the Potatoes in the Country, the Museum Was Free. In an Old Railroad Depot it was Quite Interesting, I Liked It a Lot. After I Was Finished With the Museum I Exited Into an Adjoining Huge CountryKitchen Where I Was Handed a Really Big Baked Potato, Free, Stuffed With Sour Cream and Butter and Told to Sit Down. I Love Baked Potatoes, had One a Couple Days Ago (I Eat the Entire Thing, the Skin is Good Food and Very Clean After Having Been Baked) and Every Other Potato I've Had in My Life Has Tasted Like Cardboard in Comparison, It Was the Most Delicious Thing I've Ever Eaten. Must Have Been Due to the Freshness, Probably Picked Over the Past Day From Some Field Out Back. Unfortunately the Museum is No Longer Free and They No Longer Give You a Baked Potato Free or Otherwise.

No comments: