Wednesday, May 30, 2012

good talk

The next  day I was lugging this heavy bag all over Kansas City as I couldn't leave it at the Greyhound and my motel wouldn't let me leave it in the early afternoon I was going to the Kansas City Museum of Art by in the morning I did the Hallmark Tour (I went in H.R. Block and they have no tour).  I left my bag at the desk and told the Staff of my plight that I had to lug this around town and about not seeing the Royals game the night Before.  I did the very good self-guided tour Hallmark was begun by 19 year old Joyce C. Hall in 1910 and it's still a family business run today by Dave and Don Hall his grandsons. As I went to get my bag a lady handed me this Hallmark thing that they sell there for $30 plus tax.......You're not giving this to me.......Yes we are....I brought it back to Las Vegas and gave it to somebody who liked it.  When you think about it Hallmark's purpose is to wipe away tears when you do the tour you'll have a heavy bag slung around your shoulder crying do you know what happened to me.....

No comments: