Sunday, August 19, 2012

good talk

W    hen I was watching this past Olympics I never knew the Schedule I just turned on the TV and flipped between the Channels that had it.  I happened to turn on the Tube when they were having the Women's Vault and I became interested in watching McKayla's as I had seen her on TV and thought that she was real pretty and I liked her hair then I read that she could go as high as the men and was apparently the Best Ever.  While watching McKayla wait for her turn I thought that I was making her nervous (mind you this was several hours after the Event was over) and I turned away and didn't see her Vault.  Afterwards I was wondering if I was partially to blame for McKayla not sticking her landing and have felt Bad ever since.  If she feels that I had nothing to do with it she can tell me over pizza and Pepsi and take away that Guilt. I'm really sorry that I watched any of it at all I feel Terrible.....Oh, set me free, Little Girl.  All you gotta do is set me free, Little Girl.  You know you can do it if you try, all you gotta do is set me free, free, free, free.....         

No comments: