Thursday, September 12, 2013

good talk

Boxing is considered to be a "niche sport" for the past 2 years Floyd Mayweather has been the highest paid athlete in the World, that's not a niche-sport.  Nobody in MMA, UFC has been in the top 100, Boxing is much more deadly, in the former you can become the best in your division after 2 years, all that wild thrashing-about is far too crude for me to watch, no, no, never. Floyd, who I like, fights Saul "Canelo" (Cinnamon) Alvarez this Sat. Nite in a Superfight.  Canelo is a pasty redhead who is partially descended from the Irish who fought with the Mexicans in their War with the U.S.  The Irish fought fanatically as they were deserters from the American Army and expected a harsh fate if they were captured.  Indeed, many were hung I guess Canelo is descended from those who somehow escaped the Americans' wrath.  Zab Judah who has fought the best for the past 15 years (I saw him fight DeMarcus Corley) said of Floyd "....I'd go to hit him and he wouldn't be there...he was like a genie..." Floyd's rolling-shoulder defense has been around for the past hundred years, he's the only one who can do it.  I recently gave blood yet again this was my 34th time in Las Vegas, I've given 5 times in San Diego. They consider me to have Rare Blood, they cut my pint 6-ways and give it to Preemies, for sure the Preemies have never done anything for me and they never will, if you can do something for somebody you should just pitch in and do it.  You might not know what I'm talking about.                     

No comments: