Thursday, March 6, 2014

good talk

30 years ago I belonged to the La Jolla "Y" where I'd go and use their Gravity Boots hanging upside down like a bat for 30 minutes without coming up, I did this a few times a week.  You have to build up to it, I started out at 8 minutes and kept going, the longest I ever went was for 38 minutes, I could have gone longer but came up due to boredom.  I never had any dizziness or other bad effects, I'd do stretching exercises as I hung upside down, all this was good for my back.  This was done in the weight-room and some guys would make jokes about my doing this, there were those who thought that my doing this for 30 minutes was a long time.  Last week I had 30 cc's of fluid drained from a bump behind my left knee, I thought this would make the bump disappear, it didn't.  I have mild arthritis in my knees (well, "67" on June 25) and have Baker's Cysts behind both knees from fluid.  I have good mobility and no pain but could do without this arthritis.  Joshua is 3 years younger and has the same thing but due to some holistic method of his he's almost cured of what's supposed to be a degenerative and irrevocable condition.  This is what Joshua claims and concerning matters of Healing I'd never bet against Josh, I'm going to have to monitor his activities so that I can learn his secrets.  

No comments: