Thursday, September 11, 2014

good talk

Kathie Lee Gifford  ...We Didn't Have It So Bad, We Had Each Otha...  All 19 of the 9-ll Hijackers had had Legal Status in this Country (Snake Story).  My Younger Brother, Tom, was a Pledge of Phi Gamma Delta at Ohio State, and the Boys had a Fund-Raising Drive to benefit themselves.  This was Jack Nicklaus' Fraternity (Fijis) and the Boys told Jack how much money he should give them, what his proper share should be.  And Jack told the Boys ..........   .......... and that  he wouldn't be giving them anything.  Now, this was a really-strong connection and what they should have said was ...Brother Jack, can you help us out?  And what he gives, he gives.  I'm slightly embarrassed to say that I had a relative slightly involved in this, they were silly boys.  My Call-Out to the women of the world hasn't been answered.  Comely Women, Swoop-in and Sweep me off my feet, I'm sad and lonely, you're too shy, be a Woman about-it...  I'm going to a Fight Card today at the Hard Rock, I live next door, I don't even have to cross the street.   ...A Champion Is One Who Gets Up When He Can't See--Jack Dempsey

No comments: