Sunday, October 26, 2014

good talk

I'm really sorry about what I said about McKayla Maroney a couple months ago, I was grating from lengthy maltreatment.  If some-one is mean to you, you shouldn't respond in (Un)Kind.  At first, when I asked McKayla to be my girlfriend, she was super-eager for it.  But soon after she tried to make me feel really bad.  All this has happened a few times before, when a real-good looking and young girl, would have the Hots for me but soon thereafter decide that what she really wants to do is torture me (?)  And this is always with a Sexual Motif, although this is the first time when She had a bit of a name and with the Lesbian Slant.  And then, when this really turns me off in all Instances the Girl wants me to Forgive Her and Indicates that she can't live without me.  But her Actions had made me Uninterested in Her (in McKayla's Case she indicated that she had had Sex with many Men and had also had Sex with other Women, both of these made me Look-Down On Her such that I didn't want her).  With All of these Girls, I remain a life-long Obsession, Somebody that they think about constantly for the rest of their Lives (why was I cursed with this Manly Beauty).       Now, I truly believe, in my heart of hearts, that McKayla should give-up the World and Enter the Convent, over Unrequited Love, that is so romantic, I'm feeling shivers running up and down my spine.  On the Other Hand, due to all the Pub that I've given her, Mick has made a lot of money and has a TV Role (I've never seen her on CW).  She has Beauty and Acting Ability, her Acting Career and what-all could just continue unabated.  It didn't work-out for Us (I was in Love with Her), but I want and expect her to have All the Best.

No comments: