Tuesday, January 6, 2015

good talk

Yesterday, at the gym, I was using 2 80 lb. dumb-bells, standing, I don't see anyone remotely close to my age doing anything like this, I wasn't physically-mature in most ways until I got in my 50's, most of the young guys can't do this.  I've wondered if I'm going to drop-dead doing this, better die livin' than live dyin'.  I'm not saying that I want to do this.  If this happened, management would call the Health Dept.   ...There's Rotting Meat in the Free Weights Area, It's Diseasing-Up the Gym, It's Disgusting, It's Bad For Business...  They throw a hook into me and drag me towards the door, I understand      Recently, a girl about "25" at the gym has been going into the Men's Locker Room, going to the Back and using one of the Stalls.  A friend of mine has seen this and neither of us is turning her in.  I don't want her to see me butt-naked and looking at my junk, probably somebody else will bring it up.  George Groves, the Big-Name English Boxer, has as his trainer, of all people, his mother (...knows best...), giving rise to his nickname  ...Momma's Boy...

No comments: