Wednesday, November 25, 2015

good talk

Congrats to Las Vegas' Bryce Harper and Kris Bryant, as Bryce was named National League MVP, getting all 30 first-place votes, and Kris was named NL Rookie of the Year, his 495 ft. home run on Sept. 6 was the longest in the Majors.  I see that "Love Ranch" is still on Showtime, Oscar Bonavena didn't have a plate in his head, movies always take great license.  Supposedly, ISIS' 3 targets in Italy are St. Peter's, the Milan Cathedral, and La Scala, I was recently in the last 2, they're fun people.  Clemson has the only lock on the final 4, and Michigan State, and Ohio State can both possibly get in, also Iowa, the SEC has lost its mystique, ascendancy has shifted to the Big 10.  This weekend will be very interesting.  I just saw something on TV about the Lost Colony of Roanoke, I'd give a nickel to know what happened to those people.  I see where Ohio State's QB, J.T. Barrett, appeared before Judge Bill Pollit on his DUI.  I knew Pollit very slightly when I was at Ohio State, he was a football player but didn't play much, he worked-out a lot but didn't have much of a body, well, Billy knows judgin' and has been doing this for a real long time

No comments: