Wednesday, February 3, 2016

good talk

A recent warden at SuperMax in Florence, Colorado, described it as ...a clean version of hell..., it's a 7 by 12 foot cell that you're in for 23 hours a day, and the inmates don't even have the Internet, why not, everybody else does.  I didn't know that Kirsten Stewart, who was in the movie about the interaction of the female-guard at Gitmo, was the Vampire Chick.  She's pretty cute, I think she'd like me, so write.  I see that Chef Edwards Barbecue in Oakland is closed, so I guess Chef Edwards retired, the Piggly Wiggly was to die for, I was in there twice in one day, Chef Edwards was a very nice-man, why, he even praised my ability to eat.  I see that Edward Snowden is a strong-candidate for this year's Nobel Peace Prize, and I sure hope he gets it.  I was on a plane going from Miami to Lima, Peru, and was sitting next to an older-man who was going there with his friend.  He said that he was from Dallas and that his family had known the Barrows and Parkers quite-well, Dallas wasn't so big back then.  He said that he hadn't finished high school, but had made a lot of money selling houses, he said that he had gone to real-estate seminars to get the knowledge that he needed ...I didn't want their worthless land... And that he'd offer "raw" houses to low-income people for a reduced price ...How would you like to have it as it is...!  He'd come-across as the same as them, tho more intelligent.  There's some people who I just have known for a few hours, and I'll think of them from time to time, every so often, forever.  The Americans never would have used the A-Bomb on the Germans, as they were White, and they also only used flamethrowers, a horrible-weapon where you would burn a bunch of people alive, only on the Japanese, and not the Germans.  Tomorrow's headline,   Blacks Demand That A-Bombs and Flamethrowers Be Used Against Whites                            

No comments: