Sunday, July 24, 2016

good talk

It's a little past 10 A.M. and I've got a ton of hits, something's in the air?  On the 50th anniversary  of Hough, I was glad things were more pacific.  Ted energized a convention running too smoothly, and every story needs a villain.  A couple nights ago, Scott and his parents, who retired to Scott's house in LV after 30 years in San Diego (?), invited me over for his mommy's tacos, and they were delicious, Patty really know how to whip-em-up.  You might remember that the last time I had tacos over there, Scott accused me of taking more than my share of the meat, well, what of it, as the guest shouldn't I be entitled to the lion's share of the meat?  Of course, it had been a year and a half since I was last invited-over for this repast.       she looks like a Zulu, when she leaves, the world will be the better (and I can be done with this)                               

No comments: