Tuesday, August 2, 2016

good talk

I've got a ton of hits already today, and I haven't been online in 2 days, you people are wetting your pants.  I've got a glut from Russia, the Ivans dig me, I hung around with a beautiful Russian girl, "26," for awhile in China, I like you folks.  This constant-thing on the History Channel about space aliens building the pyramids and the other wonders of yore, is stupid, their commentators try to pass-themselves off as being intelligent.  On these TV ads about finding out your ancestry, they have one cluck saying that she found-out that she was 26% Native American, say guy says that he's 92% something--it can't be, it has to be a multiple of "2," the highest Math I took was Algebra 11, and I know that.  You women aren't rushing to be around Ed, once again, maybe you'd be interested in Scott (See My Blog for Sept. 23, 2014), now "45."  He looks real-good, a kind and gentle-man, Scott went-off-of reefer a few months ago, lucid for the first-time in a third of a century, quite the catch for the lucky girl.         I wanted to make her happy, and you see the shape she's in, eh, had good intentions, anyway       It's the bottom number that has to be multiple of "2," to clarify

No comments: