Thursday, November 10, 2016

good talk

My Google Chrome has been unreachable on my laptop since Election Day, somebody messed with it, were there a Best Buy close, they'd fix-it instantly, there's not.  I'm disappointed that Don didn't get more popular votes than Mrs. Clinton, that's 2 out of the last 3, he'll do a lot better than Bush, for sure.  In Ca., she got 2.5 mil more.  I was aghast throughout Election Night, as Don was squeaking-by in state after state with maybe 1% more than Mrs. Clinton, who was noble in crushing-defeat.  I guess Penn-Wharton was good enuf for Buffett and Trump (I've been on the campus, was in the Palestra, in S.I., in the old days, it always seemed like there was a big-game in the Palestra).  Mitch McConnell had a better-night than Harry, well, he delivered Nevada.  If, 2 years ago, you told people that Donald Trump would be the next President of the United States, you'd be laughed out-of-town.  Don only wishes that his parents and his brother were still alive to witness what they never would have imagined--there can be only one.  Congrats to the victors.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Yesterday, I had a laser-procedure at the VA to further-enhance my beauty.  I told the senior-doctor that I had worked-out and didn't have time to eat before getting there, she said she wanted me to eat, I said I had no money, so she gave me a five and said to go to the cafeteria, no tax, it was quite-nice.  Once again, I was offered a ball for either hand to squeeze to ease-the-pain, ohh, it's not nearly that-bad.  The young, learning-doctor, had gotten her combined doctorate in neuroscience and M.D., through a scholarship offered by the owner of the Texans, McNair. I think.  How smart would you have to be get-this, at the end of this program, she owed nothing.  She had a Nordic-name and looks, she was tall, a natural-blonde, beautiful, very-warm and friendly, married.   I told the senior-doctor (real-nice gal, known her a long-time), she should do something with her hair besides growing-it (limp)              

No comments: