Sunday, August 6, 2017

good talk

I see where there's growing-zeal to thrust a Class Action Lawsuit against Citibank, for cheating hundreds of thousands of Senior Citizens out of their "Rewards" when they used their evil MasterCard ("Rewards" purported to be worth a lot, aren't worth anything), See My Blog for July 15, 2017, count me in.  I was at the 24 Hour Fitness SuperSport at 5035 W. Tropicana, in Las Vegas, yesterday, and some fat broad walked-in with a cocker spaniel dressed in an outfit that spelled SERVICE DOG, they were allowed admittance.  It's only a mile-away but I gotta find some other health club, even if much further, whattadive.  I'm at, yes, the Flamingo Library, which seems to have quieted-down, I often see a friend of mine from the old gym, in here, he's been a bartender on the Strip for decades, lately at Harrah's, he walks-out laden (the alcohol-dispensing bookworm)

No comments: