Thursday, February 15, 2018

good talk

I've written the Mayor's Office about that bum, who lives in "the Wash" under the east-side of the tunnel under Frias Transportation on Valley View, and I've publicized this (it's illegal to live in "the Wash", and he throws rocks at the residents of the overlooking apartment-complex, that too, is illegal), and this miscreant is still-there.  The Las Vegas Police should do their job, arrest-him, I'll swear to a Complaint, I'm tired of their indolence, Mayor and Police, get-off your fat butts and serve the Public as purported, I want that Bum out of there and quickly.  Half the phone calls I get are from Cox Cable, who wrongly think that  I'm a customer of theirs.  I've had this phone number for 3 years,  how Cox Cable got it, thinking I'm a customer, is beyond me.  I've called them 3 times, speaking to somebody who'd say the matter would be resolved, only for them to continue calling-me.  I've emailed them, and it continues.  Mike's Dad continued to be billed by Cox Cable after he was dead.  Mike finally went-down to their office with his Father's Death Certificate, hoping that this would show that he was no-longer using their service, and therefore shouldn't have to pay for it.  Cox Cable's Billing continued


No comments: