Wednesday, August 7, 2019

good talk

By definition, all crimes are based in Hate, there's Love Crimes?  Portland's Police Chief is Danielle Outlaw, well, she saw the light.  I go to the Del Mar Fair every year, and every-time I go to "All Health Seekers" and cleanse my innards.  I'm a good-customer, so I've paid various prices, what it is, I put my bare-feet in a container of a clear chemical-solution, and have their machine-connected to me, and sit there for 20 minutes.  The clear-solution gradually turns dark-brown, as the impurities in my body are being pulled-out thru the bottoms of my feet, and in the residue, this time, amongst other, was reddish-green, which indicates kidney-toxins, and amber, which indicates urinary-tract toxins, once the process is completed, you dry-off your feet and walk-away feeling invigorated.  They sell the entire-process, that you can do at home, for about $1500, and I'd be tempted to get-it, except I move around so much, no room in my car, if you're interested, you might inquire of Gail, a real-nice lady, who's done-me the past few years     www.allhealthseekers.com                                   

No comments: