Sunday, December 22, 2019

good talk

I'm always getting vast-numbers of Hits, from Russia, so hire-me, I'll work for anybody who pays me a lot, my blog for March 9, 2009, is a real-good one.  On Dec. 7, I was watching the History Channel, on Pearl Harbor, and the Americans said, they returned-fire, in 5 minutes, the Japanese said, the Americans returned-fire "rather quickly", Sunday morning, this shows good-training and zeal for the fray.  It was only worth-doing, if they could get 2 or more Carriers, and they weren't there, and the Ship-Repair Facilities, and they didn't, what crumby Intelligence, no-wonder they lost.  The length of a machine-gun ammo-belt, in the Pacific, was 27 feet, from this, we get the saying ...The whole 9 yards...  An aerial-gunner, might return to base ...Gave the Japs the whole 9 yards...  McKayla has turned-over a new leaf, she should come to me, and Ed will make her happy                                                 

No comments: