Saturday, April 25, 2020

good talk

...Hello Walls I'll Keep You Com-pany... Hello Window... When are the dumb bastards going to fill-in all those big round holes on Tropicana, they give your car a bad-bump. 99% of those getting C recover, it's only old Sickos dying, why aren't those Kids in School, nothing should be closed. Carolyn Goodman has been Horatius at the Bridge, in defense of Las Vegas. A founder of the esteemed Meadows School in 1984, Carolyn is Board President, Latin is stressed, despite protests that Latin is a dead-language, nobody speaks it, I took it, and thought it wonderful, Carolyn's response ...We teach Latin... I'm always eager to read about the NFL Draft, I don't see why anyone would want to be there, much-less hundreds of thousands. I'm headin' to Atlanta, so I can go to the Movies, like a Human Being

No comments: