Friday, February 26, 2021

good talk

 I read about McKayla, surprising for someone that age, she's led a decadent lifestyle. I had VA appts., I flew LV-SD-LV for $60.98, on "Spirit". Going, it was packed, Returning, half-full, the FA's moved us to distribute the weight, an Airbus A320, I had 3 seats by myself, as did the guy in front of me (many of the passengers weigh 300 lbs., they should pay more, and the rest of us less, with a contingency, to jettison some in emergency). Wed. Nite, at 7:30 P.M., it was blowing 55 mph, we were almost on the Runway, when the Captain abruptly pulled the Nose Up, and we went to several thousand feet above, as we circled around, to use another Runway, landing routinely. On our aborted-landing, our plane was wobbling and making funny-sounds, so this Pilot knew his Potatoes. I had never experienced this

No comments: