Friday, March 26, 2021

good talk

 I've often telepathed to long-dead people in Old Movies. Natalie Wood tried to "mother me", of all things, a kind person. My brother, Bob, managed the "Gros Ventre" (Big Belly Deli), next to the Ohio State Campus, a gourmet restaurant, especially popular with girls. Their Christmas Party, was the best I've been, all these great Eats stacked-up, all this beer and liquor, place was packed, you could just walk-in, even if didn't know the Owners. Say what you will about Larry Stewart, any man who throws a great Party, has my respect. Carol Folt, grad from Akron Firestone, her sister, Lee, in my Class, and was at OSU, she used to come into the Gros Ventre, pretty-often, had a good Mug, Bob said, she had a good Body, smallish, Jewish, she dropped-out, after a couple Quarters, she was a Bank Teller, in downtown Akron, trying to get her Stuff together. I guess she did, Carol is currently the President of the University of Southern California

No comments: