Sunday, July 4, 2021

good talk

 Today, like lots of people, I went to Wal-Mart, the Wal-Mart Supercenter, at 3075 East Tropicana Ave.,  Las Vegas, NV, 89044. I had brought a bag of coins, which I put into the "Coinstar", in the front of the store, I was given a voucher for $30.80, with the notation "Redeem today with any Cashier at this store", but after gathering, things to buy, the Cashier said, that she couldn't take the Voucher, so I paid cash, I went to the store exit, and asked the Greeter, to get the Manager, this brought "Amber", of whom, I asked, in a normal-tone ...Why can't I use this Voucher? Amber went away, and returned, with "Dee", who said she was Co-Manager, and a uniformed Security Guard. Throughout, I spoke civilly, never raising my voice, Dee said that she wouldn't  help me because I was being rude, because I had said ...Will you hurry, I'd like to get out of here... Well, 4th of July, and all, what's wrong with saying that? Hopefully, I can eventually use this Voucher, I'm looking at. I found it embarrassing, standing at the exit, with them and a Security Guard, as tho I had been caught Shoplifting, I want Amber and Dee canned  Receipt # 7QCQ181LBQHB Coinstar #  82248

Store 04457 OP # 001747 TE# 01 TR #02056

No comments: