Tuesday, July 26, 2022

good talk

 See My Blog for Feb. 9, 2021. I watch "Parking Wars" on the "A&E", I wish they'd bring back "The Sopranos" reruns, it doesn't matter how many times, I've seen one, I watch intently. I used to have a friend, who was a member of the Gambinos, torso was covered with scars from bullet and knife wounds, I told him, in movies, they're always saying ...He ain't givin' me no respect..., he remarked, rather dryly, I've never heard anybody say that. I could see you lowlifes saying this. A couple years ago, in San Diego, I came outside to find a Parking Ticket on my windshield, I was only over a few minutes, so I went searching for the Meter Maid, and found her 3 blocks away, I stated, it was just a few minutes, feeling my goodness, she voided the Ticket, saving me $58

No comments: