Thursday, December 29, 2022

good talk

    I was invited to someone's house for Christmas, it's for families. Anna was jubilant, when she saw I was watching, not the past 2 years, came to her senses? I told Facebook, to stop cluttering, my mailbox, with all these notifications, from Filipinos, in the Philippines, wanting to "Friend" me, I want nothing to do with them, hasn't worked yet, maybe you can assist. All this snow, and rain storms, in the West, are wonderful, for this drought-stricken country, all this fresh-water, those stuck, at airports, took their chances (not reach their destination, limp home, a week later). About every weekend, I go to "Sam's Town", a mile away, and see a movie, all they charge me is $5, "Avatar" is all right, why people aren't flocking to see "Babylon", is beyond me, it's pretty good, quite the extraganza, shows the, ha, excesses, of early Hollywood, of which we knew, say, the unjustly ill-fated,  Fatty Arbuckle. Saw it at 10 A.M., probably, on Sunday, I'll see "Puss in Boots", maybe you'll see me there. On Sat., I see the 1st game, at 1 P.M., the 2nd, at 5 P.M., I was at the Fiesta Bowl, 3 years ago, Trevor Lawrence, ran like O.J., the Bucks were ripped-off big-time, this Final 4, is huge, free, excitement, ha, except for probably, me



No comments: