Wednesday, February 21, 2024

good talk

   I haven't been able to access, my older blogs, for years, no one has been able, to rectify, roust those Google Swine, make yourselves, useful. They're doing a hatchet-job, on Trump, trying to get, the old man, to drop dead, see how tired, he is. Bob Marley, movie,  is pretty-good, died at "36", real pity, a doctor, Chinese-descent, I saw at the VA, a year ago, said, he listened to him, night before, his estate gets 30 mil, a year, didn't know, his father was White. I was in Jamaica, long ago, saw the remnants, of Port Royal, Fort Charles, ha, had 5 forts, a pirate-stronghold, called the wickedest-city, in the world, mostly sunk, by an earthquake and tidal wave, in 1692. In Kingston, made a friend, Keith, said, in Jamaica, everything is political, said, his brother, a policeman, was killed, all the time, in Kingston, I only saw, one other White person, Keith advised me, to get out of town, before I was robbed, I had seen everything, nice fella. Montego Bay, Doctors Cave Beach, warm salt-water, felt so good, stayed-in, for an hour, I really liked Jamaica, Mon. The best movie, over the past year, was "Napoleon", which got, short-shrift, Bumpkins, of course, have no taste, skillfully intertwines, a  complicated love story, with martial-events, Joaquin Phoenix, should win, for Best Actor

No comments: