Tuesday, August 20, 2024

good talk

   I'm happy for Simone, especially as she had a rough childhood, her drug-addled mother, feeding the cat, but not her, "I'd be so hungry, why I don't like cats", as I understand it, her Mom is destitute, and would like a slice, of that heavy- bread, Simone has yet to get in the mood. Ted Cruz, and his friend, Kennedy, spent an exhausting-afternoon, grilling witnesses, in Judiciary (wring the truth, out of those mothers), and still found time, to be kind to Ed, after shaking hands, as he walked away ... A Good Guy ... The "Lions Club International", since 1917, 1.4 mil members, has, as one of their ongoing projects, providing eyeglasses to the most impoverished people in the World, bring in your eyeglasses, to a Walmart Vision Center, and, if needed, they'll refurbish. I have a common-prescription, my lenses in great condition, my frames, the best, I feel good, about some poor man, who saw far-away a blur, now seeing great, and in style, I've brought-in 11 pairs


No comments: