Wednesday, July 22, 2026

good talk

    "The Odyssey", was okay, nothing too good, "Supergirl" was good. I saw 3 baseball games, around the Country, the one year, 11, I've seen, at least 1 game, in every Major League City. I went to a day, of the LV Summer League, saw more or less, a half, of 16 Teams, you go to the "Thomas & Mack", then across the hall, to the "Cox", which seats 5 thou, you're right on top of these guys, there from 12:30 to 8:30, ate nothing, I go every year, except last, cuz the year before, it was so cold, people were huddling. May, saw "Aladdin" and "The Great Gatsby", on Broadway, both good, I've seen 18 Musicals, on Broadway, the best, "Oklahoma", I go for, the fabulous singing and dancing, all have a sketchy plot, I don't know what they're talking about. Trump's Wars, the past 2 years, messed up my trips, get 'em finished, I wanted to go to Delhi/New Delhi, then 140 miles south, to my old friend, the Taj, I paid iVisa, a lot of money, and they didn't deliver my visa, and they're the major visa outfit. Yesterday morning, some guy shot another, leaving him Critical, inside the Wal-Mart, on Boulder, he ran outside, and the Cops gunned him down (LV has good Police), I was in there Sat. Long ago, in the same Parking Lot, a Mex in his 50's, umbrage, with a Mex in his 20's, for damaging his car, they fought, predictably, the Young Guy won, ah, but the Old Guy, got up with a knife, and boned him, Wild Wild ... See My Blog for Sept. 25 and Sept. 30, 2014, you people need education

No comments: