Monday, June 8, 2009

good talk

Paramaribo's Airport is the same as Georgetown's, primitive, and from there I flew to Curacao which is one of the 5 Dutch Islands of the Lesser Antilles, near Venezuela, the remaining one is French. Curacao is all right and I enjoyed looking around and went Swimming. After a couple days I flew a little ways to the West to Bonaire because from there I could buy a ticket and fly to Guayaquil, Ecuador so that I could get to the Galapagos (When I Travel I Sort of Cast my Fate to the Wind). To fly to Bonaire from Curacao cost about $50. Bonaire only has about 14,000 People which is a tenth of Curacao's Population while being two-thirds as large, it has about the Best Diving in the World and is Truly an Island Paradise, I enjoyed it Good. Very Nice Layed-Back Place, nice little Town to Wander around in and I Went Swimming. I bought a ticket to Guayaquil for about $360 and flew there after a couple days, Bonaire was not too Expensive. I Arrived at Guayaquil's very nice Airport and Asked at their 2 Travel Agencies there and at Information about getting on a Cruise in the Galapagos Islands. It was determined that I'd actually have to just go there and see if I could get on a One-Week Cruise, that it couldn't be Arranged in Guayaquil on Short Notice. From my Travel Book it sounded like I might or might not get on a Cruise Quickly if I just Showed Up There. But I like to Gamble so I bought a Round-Trip to Puerto Ayora for $360 and flew out 2 Hours Later and Got Hooked-Up at the Airport in the Galapagos for a 7-Day Cruise that began Immediately and for the Bargain Price of $800.

No comments: