Sunday, July 28, 2013

good talk

Not to beat it into the ground but I never have thought that I could successfully take on a man showing a firearm one reason why I'm alive and T. Martin isn't.  I saw that segment on "Good Morning America" showing FedEx employees throwing and slamming packages recently I received an expensive package at the U.S. Post Office which was heat-damaged 2 out the last 3 have been whereas none of the many previously the Post Office is no longer any good.  UPS?  Russia apparently is going to grant asylum to Edward Snowden telling Eric Holder to go soak his head.  Russia never has extradited anyone to anywhere the Russian Bear is showing no fear of the evil United States by not giving in to their disgraceful demands.  (Barry and Eric jumping up and down).....I'll Get You My Pretty and Your Little Dog Too....                  

No comments: