Sunday, July 7, 2013

good talk

I don't know why the TV Media reads my Blog as I never have a good word about them they're out to lunch.  This hijacking of Evo Morales' plane to Vienna and Morales' kidnapping by the U.S. for 14 hours is a tremendous violation of Bolivia's sovereignty.  The U.S. thinks the Latin American Countries are Wetbacks that they can treat any way they want.  That Commie Indian Morales seems like a likable Cuss and acts like Un Hombre in standing up to the United States.  The U.S. will never gets its slimey hands on Snowden (were I he I'd choose Venezuela or Bolivia either is good his other option isn't).  I'm envious of Ed's father it sure would be something to have a son like that (the U.S. is jumping up and down screaming We'll Get You....)  Lance Armstrong's "I am a flawed character" is a take-off on Bob's "I am a flawed man" Imitation is the height of Flattery.                     

No comments: