Tuesday, December 9, 2014

good talk

When I was a Grad Student at Kent State I saw Nick Saban and Gary Pinkel play for the Golden Flashes, also I saw Pinkel play for Akron Garfield.  Wisconsin was favored by 4 points over Ohio State and the Bucks trounced them, I've never seen anything like it, Wisconsin left Indy with Smoke Rising From Them.  Scott, a pro oddsmaker, says that Alabama is a Beast and that OSU won't be able to stay with them.  He said Florida State and the Points over Oregon is likely to succeed, and he's bet it.  I love to Gamble, and I'll put 10 thou on a Sportsbet.  Not for Decades, but I used to Drive Legally Drunk constantly, also Drunk and on Reefer, often most days of the year.  Well, if you went to a bar or party, you couldn't just stay there, you had to get home.  I've done this literally thousands of times, and like that Randy Travis Joke, I believed that my Driving was Better When I was Drunk because I was more careful, I was never Pulled-Over.  I'm Available to Speak on My Life to School Assemblies and Church Groups.

No comments: