Friday, December 26, 2014

good talk

The number of hits I've had just recently, aww, you folks were thinking of Ed at Christmas, that's so cute.  Anderson Varejao lost to an Achilles is a devastating-blow for the Cavs.  Making-out like Black People are no more likely to commit crimes than White People might be unrealistic, the FBI recently-stated that most bank robbers are Black Males.  I was "67 and a half" on Christmas, when I tell people that and say so when is my Birthday, nobody can figure this out, all one has to do is add or subtract 6 months, it's June 25.  I always did know that, when I was "10," on Christmas as we were heading to the Officer's Club in our big Buick (everybody had one, those were the days) for the Festivities and Buffet, I thought, hmmm, today I'm halfway to being an Adult.  Pretty-good for a little boy, huh.  Nobody saw Fracking producing such a resounding effect and so quickly, Repeal the Ban on U.S. Oil Exports, let the Free Market reign, always.  Barry was recently thumping his chest, and he has looked-good, saying that Vlad was depicted as the ChessMaster outmaneuvering him and the U.S. and now look at him.  Energy is the only-arrow in Russia's Quiver, there could be Armed-Uprisings from those discontent seeing their Purchasing-Power half that of a year ago.  Vlad (Muammar Gadaffi), knowing when to get out-of-town is one of the best things you can ever learn.

No comments: