Friday, February 1, 2019

good talk

Billy Joel's "A Matter of Trust".  See My Blog for Feb. 1, 2009, 10 year ago.  That 3 year-old lost in the N.C. woods for 2 nights, would have died from exposure and other-things, I don't think he hung with a bear and walked 3-quarters of a mile.  Something made my day, Balloon Boy's father is going to jail-- Jay Leno.  Got a ton from France, those Frogs can send me bags of money, in this instance, you too.  I seldom watch TCM, but saw Barbara Stanwyck in "Baby Doll", which sort-of mirrored her hardscrabble-origins, she was pretty, her pithy-comments, she was good.  Back in Akron, I once played in a pick-up baseball game, with some guy, who when he was "8" and in Little League, was in SI's "Faces In The Crowd", for an unassisted triple-play ...I ran and I ran until they were all out...                                    

No comments: