Saturday, February 16, 2019

good talk

Today is my brother, Bob's, 76th birthday, we've way-outlived our parents.  Recently, I unwittingly provided McKayla with mirth, someone who's never had many yucks, hopefully she's grateful.  I went to Scott's house for the SuperBowl, his parents, Jerry and Patty, have lived in Scott's house the past 5 years, having retired from San Diego (the People's Republic), it's always a big-lovefest with this family. Scott mixes a great Vodka and Cranberry Juice, I hadn't had even a beer in 2 months, hey, I had maybe 6 of these and was really-drunk, so much so, I couldn't move, only my mouth ...refresh, man... and my hands, to accept food and beverage, now, this was the first Half.  I quit drinking after that, and felt as sober as a judge, when I drove home.  Scott's only sibling, Rob, is a detective with the San Diego County Sheriff's Dept., and they have him work all this overtime, and he loves-it, that does sound like it'd be a lot of fun, Rob's a big guy, you think of detectives as being small or normal-sized, so they can sleuth-about good, of course, I don't really know anything about it                                                                        

No comments: