Saturday, January 4, 2020

good talk

I'm with Maya Forstater and J.K. Rowlings, it's biologically- impossible, for a man to become a woman, or, a woman, a man.  The one who got me, was Jihadi John (Aug. 17, 1988 to Nov. 12, 2015), he was a big man, with a bound-prisoner and a knife, eviscerated.  Obama used to whack people, like it was going out of style.  Don Larsen was a journeyman-pitcher, who on Oct. 8, 1956, pitched for the Yankees, a 2-0 Perfect Game over the Dodgers (...I never had that kind of control in my life...), in the 5th Game of the 1956 World Series, when asked if he ever got-tired of talking about this, ...No, why would I?  Now, all of the Media has known for the past 12 years, that Kelly Ripa is Gay, and, afraid of losing their jobs, due to some Industry Taboo, concerning this, that is, the Media telling the Truth, for once in their Life, have kept this a Secret, so, they too, are bought-off, you have no character.  McKayla should drop me a line, we'll eat Pizza, and drink Coca-Cola, I'll make her happy, at the least, for this                                          

No comments: