Friday, January 24, 2020

good talk

Of course, it's April 13, 1949 to August 16, 2019, you people distracted-me.  The husband of that Anne Sacoolas woman, was not a diplomat, and she doesn't have Diplomatic Immunity.   What was that thing of Trump's where he met with Harry Dunn's Family, and she was in the next-room, waiting to come-out (wasn't there some old-time TV show "This Is Your Life", where people who had affected your life, would come-out?)   Sorry is just a word in the dictionary, that woman ran-down Harry Dunn, and immediately fled the Country to avoid the consequences, she should be Extradited.  McKayla has made no-attempt to contact me, I'm cut to the quick, she and I should really get-together, beyond-interesting for both.  She and I meeting, in a conventional-manner, will have a wonderful-affect on her (do the "This Is Your Life" thing), she'll be able to bask in my Ed-ness, she'll inhale my pure-scent, it'll be a wonderful-experience for her.  She can buy me lunch, I should be pretty-hungry, and want something-good, she's never going to make 10 cents, in Music, they already have plenty of people, she has to find something she can do, maybe what her Dad did, people and sharks have to keep on moving                                                                                                                             

No comments: