Monday, June 1, 2020

good talk

Lettuce Pray. Nobody thinks this 400 Years of Oppression, sounds more stupid, than Blacks, who have their lives-destroyed, their life-savings looted, they call it thievery and arson. I was at PB, Sunday, beach packed, beautiful-scene, salt-air, yummy, kite-surfing, no distancing, lying on beach, wonderful. I was at one of Moscow's best nightclubs, their girls looked better'n ours, everybody dancing to Russian Music, me too, so drunk on Vodka, I could only weakly-sway, the only American there, I was hoping not to collapse on the dance-floor, embarrassing myself and my Country, the band, all at once  ...I got a gal, named Sue, she knows just what to do, wop bop a loo bop a lop bam boom... Bobby Morrow, "21", won Olympic Gold in the 100 meters, 200 meters, the 4x100 meters relay, at the 1956, Melbourne Olympics, been in the Stadium, where Alfred Adolph Oerter, "20", won the first, of his 4 consecutive Olympic Gold Medals in the Discus, rest in peace. Floyd Little, who starred for Syracuse and the Broncos, has Cancer, a GoFundMe Page, we hope he makes it

No comments: