Wednesday, September 21, 2022

good talk

 ...I've got a quar-ter, heads Carolina, tails California, some place warmuh, some place finuh... that's a good video. Last week, I got my 5th Pfizer, where I got my 4th, I walked to the CVS, across the street, to not, is ignorant. Polio used to be the Scourge, in the U.S., with multitudes killed and maimed, each year, in 1955, I was in 2nd Grade, at St. Sebastian's, Miss Jayhen, fresh out of Akron U., her father was a vice-president, at General Tire, a real-pretty, little brunette, yummy, anyway, they marched us across the street, class by class, to the Recreation Center, where everyone rolled-up their sleeve, all 800 of us, got the just-out, Salk Vaccine. When Jonas  Salk, was asked, who owns the patent ...There is no patent..., there used to be a lot better class of people, in this Country, now it's dominated by, ha, ha, the Dregs




No comments: