Thursday, January 26, 2023

good talk

   This Russo-Ukraine War, is bankrupting this Country, and Biden is out to do this with those silly Germans, addled, as their forebears were bombed into the Stone Age. I could see this going-on for 10 years, hardly anyone in the U.S., cares who wins,  Biden's feckless-spending ways must be bridled. This past week, on Las Vegas TV, they said there was a Rat Infestation, at the Public Storage, on Tropicana, at Mountain Vista, they had some guy saying, the Rats chewed-up thousands of dollars, of his possessions, as of then,  PS won't make it up to him. Last Spring, I put in, what PS calls a "24 hour reservation", online, for that location, as they advertised a good deal, 2 miles away, I went in there, 3 hours later. And I was told, they had, ha, just rented-out, the space I reserved, to someone who had walked-in, I said, but I had a 24 hour reservation for that space, they told me to pound salt. Of course, I'm really glad, I didn't stay there, and why would it be, just that one location, that there's a Rat Infestation, it's probably prevalent at the 2000+ Public Storage locations, thruout the Country

No comments: