Wednesday, October 19, 2016

good talk

Hmm, rather, Jan. 27, 2016.  I bought an android in Chengdu, China (pandas, Andy Panda was there), on an impulse, I see everyone-else looking at their hand-devise, and want to keep-up with the Times, and I needed-help in how to properly use-it.  I went to the "Best Buy" on Maryland Ave., and there are these really-nice, young Geeks (the Geek squad), and Jesus assisted-me, I took-up 20 mins. of his time, and I shoved a sawbuck at him, and he said  ...I'm sorry, I can't take that..., now, I had been in there before like that, and it was accepted, why not.  Yesterday, I was at Pacific Beach, and it was so bright, warm, and delightful, inhaling the delicious salt-air, and there was a man, with a contrivance, that emitted huge beautiful-bubbles, some as big as a car, that floated-away in the wind, and everyone was taking-pictures of this.  I put $3 in his tip-jar, I didn't see anyone-else doing this, I even suggested, a bunch of cheap-bastards.  I hope to see him there, again.  Is it just me, or are these old-time chicks, you see on the TCM, a lot better-looking than the ones in current movies         

No comments: