Thursday, October 13, 2016

good talk

A couple days ago, I got an immense number of Hits, mostly, from Poland, supposedly.  Vlad, if you think I'm so great, hire me, I'll work for anybody who'll pay-me real-well, you dumb old bastard.  I'd work for Adolf, were he around-today (I actually sort-of like him, Adolf knows that I disapprove of his policies, and it hurts his feelings, I see the humanity in-him), if he paid-me-right, a guy has to look-out for himself, right?     The Russians, and everybody of the multitude who know how to hack, have read Mrs. Clinton's emails, the emails are common-knowledge for everybody, ninnies.    I was told by his mother, my Grandmother, that my father was really-worried about being torpedoed, when his ship was sailing-to Oran, in 1943, knowing that his many 1st-Cousins in the German Military, would love to send-him to the bottom, would give one pause for concern, ha, ha                

No comments: