Wednesday, December 19, 2018

good talk

I got a ton of Hits from United Arab Emirates, of all people, all of you seem to be reading my Blog, will I find some bags of money in my Stocking?  I've been listening to Alabama's "Christmas in Dixie", and "Angels Among Us" (I could be in there, I've donated Rare Blood to Preemies, 56 times in Las Vegas, 16 in San Diego), why, I could just listen to Randy Owen's vibrant-baritone, all day.   This outrage over "Baby, It's Cold Outside", I don't get it, how could anyone be offended.  I saw a bit of "Rear Window" on TV, I've always thought that Grace Kelly was the most-beautiful I've seen in films, not that I mooned over her, I'm just sayin'.  My older brother, Bob, seemed to have a crush on Natalie Wood, he said he she was beautiful, yeah, we were watching "Rebel Without a Cause", on TV, back in Ohio, he said  ...Natalie is too fine for these boys...  (but by intimation, not himself).  Those girls in the old movies trump the ones since (you Men, do I misspeak?).  This foolishness about Impeaching Trump, is beyond-ridiculous, such would have to reach the level of, ha, Treason (High Crimes)  ...Everybody Cheats...  Jerry Tarkanian (See My Blog for Feb. 18, 2015).  Once in the RJ, there was a story about a couple, outside a Supermarket, with a box of kittens, and a sign Free Kittens to Good Homes.  It said that some guy came along, picked-up a kitten, and threw it against the plate-glass window.  In his booking-photo, he had a black-eye                                                                       

No comments: