Monday, July 2, 2018

good talk

The most famous scene in Movie History, is the baptismal-scene in "The Godfather" ...Do you renounce the Devil?  ...I do (Alex Rocco as Moe Greene, was one of the most memorable of short-parts ...I'm  ...Moe  ...Greene.  The baptismal-scene was shot at Old St. Patrick's Cathedral in Manhattan, and I went there in May, stood right where it was shot.  Tho all of you watch movies, none of you have been there, despite many of you living close. You're not inquisitive, which is why you don't learn. anything.   During my jaunt around the Country, I saw 8 Major League Games (also saw the Padres play after I got back), I saw Kluber, Darvish, Syndergaard.  Both times I saw the Rangers play, they won, saw 'em beat the Astros (Matt Bush pitched a scoreless inning) in Houston, and the Yankees in Arlington (nice Park, payed-off after 8 years).  While there, I made a friend, Doug, who has a real-good job with a Chemical Co., he sees 30 games a year. It was 5 hot dogs for $5 nite, good dogs, too, I got my quota and Doug, admiring this, went and got his, with mustard, I believe (Baseball is relaxing, soothing, during the Game, Doug received notice where he had to be in Houston, the next day, this isn't), you people don't like Baseball, you don't like to eat food                  

No comments: