Monday, July 9, 2018

good talk

My brother, Bob (recently broke-up with a girlfriend, interested women should get in contact with him), knows Rep. Jim Jordan from Wrestling, and says that his character is of the highest.  A great college-wrestler who twice defeated the fabled (2-time Olympic Gold Medal Winner, who I saw wrestle), John Smith, Jim was an Assistant Coach at Ohio State, from 1986 to 1994.  So far as all these allegations against Dr. Richard Strauss, long-time physician for Ohio State Athletics, this guy, if still alive, would be "80" , apparently he killed himself in 2005.  This is ancient history, back in the 80's and 90's, what is taken so seriously today, wasn't.  When I was "18" and a College Freshman, I was a grown-man, nobody has groped me or attempted to date, I think these guys who say that Dr. Strauss groped-them are "funny" and this is why this happened.  One of Jim's accusers is former-wrestler, Dunyasha Yetts, who has been in prison for bilking people out of 2 mil, he should look in the mirror before casting aspersions on others.  When I was at Ohio State, on the main drag, the appropriately named "High Street", was "Moe Glassman's", and he had some really fine clothes, I still have 2 "Pringle of Scotland" sweaters I bought when I  "19".  Not Moe himself, but the guys who worked there, were Gay, and they seemed like sharp guys, who could get a better job, but worked there due to the male clientele.  And in the dressing room were photos of young guys in poses.  Now, nobody took this seriously, and guys made jokes about it, nobody was deeply-offended, as these complainants seem to be.  And Jim Jordan was just an Assistant Coach, his function was to assist the Head Wrestling Coach, he hadn't the power to make decisions.  Due to this unjust fomentation against a good man, Jim Jordan will not be the next Speaker of the House, I hope you're happy

No comments: