Wednesday, April 22, 2015

good talk

I'm ashamed to say that since I've returned to watching "Jeopardy" that I'm only getting a third of the Final Questions right, prior to my 12-year hiatus I got half right, and that's the same as the Contestants do, on the average the 3 Contestants get one and a half right.  I play the same way the Contestants do, no looking anything-up in the 30 seconds and I don't kid myself saying oh, a few more seconds and I would have had it, or, that was a stupid mistake on my part, sure I had it, you can't fool yourself and I don't try.  I'm on a six in a row losing-streak, what, I've gotten so old that my brain has shrunk and that's the best I can do?  I feel like I'm getting sharper all the time, but for sure not in "Jeopardy."  Maybe eat alotta fish or something.  I can't imagine Life being worse than this, I need to restore the blush to my cheeks.  Alex went down a couple nights (I fell asleep and missed last night) ago, Alex was a tall, nice-looking Jewboy who won 6 times for a great amount, Alex would go double or nothing for 15 thou or so, he had big ....., I liked Alex, I bet his parents are proud of him.  Chase Maddux, the son of Greg and nephew of Mike, just signed with UNLV.  Chase is 6'2" and 140 lbs. and goes 85, when he gets some meat on his bones he'll go 115.  I just re-visited a real fine Blog from Feb. 11, 2009 (sounds like I gave up on Valentines early).

No comments: