Wednesday, April 22, 2015

good talk

A couple days ago I got the 2nd most Hits ever.  Once again, a lot were from Russia, if my own country doesn't want to employ me, I'll work elsewhere, that's reasonable.  I have no respect for anyone I see on TV, as they're all bought-off, they all know that Kelly Ripa is gay, this they've concealed for several years.  I put-up with the TV Folk as I'm a kind person but (See My Blog for Sept. 2, 2010).  To be a member of the American TV Media would be horrible.  This trial in Germany of "93" year-old Oskar Groening is stupid.  Apparently all this guy did at Auschwitz was go through the prisoners' belongings looking for cash, which he sent-on to SS Headquarters.  His involvement was minor.  I've been to Auschwitz and nearby Birkenau, in Auschwitz they had a room full of suitcases, I mean just full to the ceiling, and they had another room full to the ceiling of Hair, presumably women's hair.  And I was in a basement where they first tested the Kyclon-B Gas on 600 Russian prisoners-of-war, I was the only one there and it creeped me-out thinking of these guys clawing the walls and such.  History reveals that human nature is flawed.

No comments: