Friday, April 24, 2015

good talk

This "Mayweather-Pacquiao" Fight they're calling the "Fight of the Century" is uninteresting to me.  I assume Floyd will win, he's undefeated and Manny has been starched in recent years.  It's sorta like 2 old characters on the downslide.  The Unwashed Masses make a big production out of the most trivial things.  I sold my '74 Dodge to someone who will restore-it to a Classic.  I was going to donate it but wanted it in the hands of someone who would do right by it.  15 years ago, I had it totally-restored, that was then this is now, it's been somewhat vandalized and other things.  My Mother bought that new 41 years ago, the engine lasted 214 thou, but that's the original transmission, a torque-flight 6, and it has 246, 650 miles on it.  They don't make 'em the way they used-to (I hear a chorus of "Amens").  The Car will be very-happy to be restored to a beautiful Classic.  What, just 2 and a half weeks ago I would have been badly-injured when that irresponsible Filipino Woman smacked-me in the rear, except that I was in that steel-car, which is much safer than any car with air-bags.  Say Banzai to this Noble Car

No comments: