Wednesday, April 15, 2015

good talk

I have a lot of Hits today and I haven't even done a Blog for 6 days (oh, be still my beating-heart, Ed is doing a Blog).  McKayla would like to smack me silly, seems like in Life you've always gotta be walking on somebody, Vladimir Lenin, Father of the Modern Russian State whose plasticized Remains I've seen in Red Square ...All of life is a fight...  I didn't sleep with a pillow until I was "11" as my Mother was afraid I'd grow-up to be slope-shouldered.  I'll be "68" in June but still have a lot of blonde-hair, it's all on my face, my eyebrows and beard, it's surprising.  The past 2 months there's been some real-good Boxing Cards on NBC, with Big-Name Fighters, and getting Good Ratings.  Sat., Danny Garcia was lucky to get the W over Lamont Peterson, Peter Quillin and Andy Lee fought to a Draw in an entertaining Middleweight Contest.  Andy is an Irish Traveller (See My Blog for Aug. 25, 2013) and the Cousin of Luke Fury who's currently the 3rd Ranked Heavyweight after Vlad Klitschko.  Boxing is a great sport, you just gotta get-out before you go Puncharoo

No comments: