Saturday, January 16, 2010

good talk

I Was Just Looking at the Picture of Mark McGwire Hugging the Son of Roger Maris on September 8, 1998 Which Was Right After McGwire Had "Broken" the Young Man's Father's Major League Home Run Record, It Reminded Me of the JudasKiss. McGwire Is the Same as the Fourth Estate of This Country. I've Now Put In 14 Hours Total of Carrying That Sign, An Hour Twice a Week for the Past 7 Weeks, I Do It On the Road To and From the Airport and It's Had Great Results As I Knew It Would. The Idea Popped Into My Mind While At the LA County Art Museum. It's Been a Year Since Chesley Sullenberger Landed That JumboJet on the Hudson River, I Would Have Thought This To Be Impossible. When Sullenberger Was At the Air Force Academy He Was Selected As the Best Aviator in His Class, Great Savvy and Nerves of Steel. There's Still Good Men in This Country Just Not Enough of Them. I've Been Doing Yoga Recently, They've Offered Classes, No Extra Money, at My Health Club For the Past Year And I Wish I Had Done It Earlier. I've Done Lots of Stretching for Over 30 Years But I've Learned Many New Stretches, I Like It A Lot. At First I Couldn't Do Going From Down Dog and Walking Forward But Now I Can, I Was Thinking That Maybe I Could Never Do It. The 2 Guys Who Got Me Into It Haven't Been In Recently and Last Tuesday It Was Me and 10 Hens, But That 's All Right. If That Kid in Taylor Swift's "You Belong With Me" Doesn't Want That Cheerleader I Do, You Can Put In a Word For Me. I Just Joined the ASPCA, They're Always Advertising On TV, Gave $300 to Start It Off, Chirp.

No comments: