Sunday, November 4, 2012

good talk

After I go to the Gym at UTC Mall in La Jolla which recently had a billion dollar renovation I go to the Food Court and the Mongolian Stir Fry I ask for Extra Meat, yum, that is so good then I watch the Skaters Rachel Flatt started Here.  Years ago you'd constantly see Public Infomercials on TV saying Every Vote Counts but I haven't seen Any since 2000 when Gore had a half mil more than that Swinish Bush and Lost.  It's only in Akron, Ohio that the Lawn between the Sidewalk and the Street is called "the Devil's Strip."  My Grandparents belonged to a German-American Club called "The Sons of Herman" begun in 1840 it's throughout the Country I went past one in Galveston.  At Christmas Time when I was "4" they had a Christmas Party for the Kids and part of it was Them going up on the Stage for Impromptu Entertainment I went up there and Recited "Mary Had a Little Lamb" to thunderous applause.  Lola Albright is still with us at "87" she had a Good Career as a TV and Movie Star and as a Singer Everybody remembers Lola as Peter Gunn's Love Interest in the Series which gave Henry Mancini Fame for its Throbbing Theme. My Mother's Friend taught Lola English at Akron North and taught her well.                                 

No comments: