Wednesday, September 16, 2015

good talk

90% of the violent-crime in the U.S. is done by Blacks or Hispanics, making out like they should be above suspicion might not be realistic.  Glenn Cook writes a good column for the L.V.R.J., see his for Sept. 13, 2015 (gcook@reviewjournal.com).  Smoking reefer is bad for anybody who does it, as it makes one listless and unambitious.  If that woman in Ky. is against what her office is doing she should resign, but then she wouldn't be getting 80 thou for being Clerk of some Hick County and all this attention.  I've been watching Walt Disney's life on PBS, what a fine man was he, unfortunately a heavy smoker.  I smoked for 16 years, popular then, and quit on Sept. 5, 1983, it was Labor Day (?).   In Las Vegas you often hear of people not getting expected mail, and the big P.O. where I have my box was robbed of all its packages twice last year.  In Las Vegas, many of the Postal Workers have a drug-problem, and it's tolerated.  What happened on the Utah/AZ border is rare, it was God's Wrath on those Polygamists.  That story in S.I. on Suzy Favor reminds me of McKayla  

No comments: